There is a mansion near us that used to be owned by a man called Vanderbilt, we go there to play in the big garden and you should see it, it's really big. I went there a couple of times with nanny and grandad and then last week mummy and daddy took me and we had a picnic, it was very nice.

grandad helping me to climb a tree

then he thought it would be funny if I ran through a tree whilst he moved a branch up and down, I guess it was a little funny because it tickled my face


That's us by the Hudson River, I would have love to have jumped in and gone swimming but I wasn't allowed

Waving to the boats that sailed by

this is last week with mummy and daddy, I had just eaten my first nectarine it was really yummy and all over my face


I know but mummy and daddy think it's funny when I pull this face, it cracks them up every time

after eating it was time to climb trees again

that's my daddy way up high in a tree

"daddy come down and get me, I want to be up that high too"

in the Italian garden with daddy and then that's mummy and me by the pond
No comments:
Post a Comment